Big Ass Fans
Jul 2012 – Jun 2014
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Launched Haiku product in Australia in 2012 and drove new product sales to over $3 million in 2013.
- Leader in company sales for the Haiku product and consistently averaged 20% of total company sales for multiple quarters.
- Top BAF Australia sales person in 2013.
- Utilized and implemented a disciplined sales process as part of the Salesforce.com CRM package.
- Developed an efficient sales process for use specifically across the Asia Pacific region which included writing technical manuals, creating presentations and developing the in-house training.
- Provided mentorship and training to new employees through sales training and development modules as well as coaching new employees in sales techniques.
- Reviewed design and building plans with professionals and consulted on the installation of products.
- Presented AIA accredited continuing professional development courses.
- Instrumental in building and maintaining relationships with key national and international clients.
- Lead the sales team by monitoring sales targets and training new staff in best practice techniques to increase overall team sales.
- Represented BAF at national and international trade shows and mentored and coach sales teams at shows.
- Assisted in developing strategies for refining retail showrooms across Australian operations, including sales and lead generation, branding consistency, and improving customer service experiences.
- Developed training for show room staff to generate more leads and sales, to create more efficient processes, and to enable staff to perform autonomously.