Dawson Van Orden, Inc (DVO)
May 2015 – Present
Location: Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Denver, CO
- Manage the marketing budget for a multi-million dollar engineering firm.
- Facilitate the establishment and growth of engineering offices into new markets outside of the Houston, Texas region.
- Develop and launch a modern and cohesive brand identity for the existing firm to demonstrate the unified expansion to new markets.
- Champion the use and implementation of CRM and Deltek Ajera accounting and project management software.
- Created internal software training materials, the handbook of operating procedures, as well as presentation information for employee training sessions.
- Responsible for market research and industry outreach in new markets.
- Handled business development responsibilities in multiple markets.
- Canvassing and prospecting new markets to build professional relationships and generate new business.
- Create and manage all marketing campaigns for both online promotion and direct mail.
- Designed physical marketing collateral; business cards, flyers, letterhead, etc.
- Generated stand alone proposals, as well as supplements to partner’s proposals.
- Oversee company website and responsible for updating social media pages.
- Manage the logistics and operations of trade show exhibitions nationally.
- Direct all internal and external events in multiple regions.
- Worked with multiple chapters of the American Institute of Architects to increase brand awareness.